Component 2 regarding the application procedure for first-year students who will be presently enrolled in senior high school requires submission for the SRAR.
Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
Preview the SRAR and please pay attention to the immediate following:
- We will accept either the Rutgers or even the Coalition Self-Reported Academic Record. The details students offer must consist of all courses and grades from grade 9 through 11 along with your senior 12 months courses in progress.
- The Rutgers SRAR is split through the Rutgers application and may be submitted just after submitting the application that is online. A SRAR account may be developed at any right time during twelfth grade.
- The Coalition SRAR is completed within the coalition profile and certainly will be accepted provided that it offers all courses and grades from grade 9 through 11 along with your senior 12 months courses in progress.
- The SRAR is needed for several current senior school seniors.
- Pupils should obtain a duplicate of these senior school transcript from their college therapist and make use of the transcript as being a guide whenever doing the SRAR.
- The SRAR enables pupils to self-report their courses, grades, grade-point averages, along with other scholastic information.
- The SRAR must add all courses and grades that are final from grades 9 through 11, along with grade 12 courses in progress. (Please report grade 12 courses as «In Progress.»)
- All enrolling (have accepted Rutgers’ offer of admission) first-year pupils must request that their high schools mail a formal transcript after graduation along with courses, last grades, and official official official certification and date of graduation noted regarding the transcript. Read More